Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The fun of being four!



Amy my 4 year amazes me most days, she has a mind of her own. Sometimes she talks like PeeWee Herman, she runs around crazy like Eloise, she likes to hop and jump and change her clothes at least 3 times a day. She has cut her hair quite a few times and the last time I asked her "Did you cut your hair?" Amy says "Yes Mama" pause "Do you like it?" Me "Yes I do". I asked her if she wanted to eat lunch "No Thank you Mama". She runs to daddy when he comes home from work saying "Daddy your home". I could go on and on. She did say she missed her sister Kaitlyn, who is her best friend (she's at college) she get's so excited when she comes home to visit and tells her "You are not going back". I feel very thankful that I'm able to be home with her.

No comments: