Monday, June 6, 2011

Wonderful Weekend


We had a wonderful time in Colombia, Missouri at the La Leche League conference. I only took one picture and it was of Lu Hanessia speaking in the session "Parenting without Trauma and Drama". I really enjoyed her sessions another one was "Why don't my kids get along". Diane West had some wonderful information on breastfeeding topics and how to help moms. The creativity session I did went pretty well and than I helped with a Freezer/Once a month cooking session. It was awesome to see all the families there and talk to friends and make new ones. I wish we took our KU shirts so I could have taken a picture of us outside a local restaurant that had Mizzou all over it. Jim and the girls had fun swimming and hanging out at Bass Pro Shop while I was in sessions.


No comments: