Saturday, August 6, 2011

Busy busy


I'd like to say I've been busy crafting but all I've worked on were my secret sister swap lately. It's been pretty hot here in KC. Over 100 for too many days and than it cooled off to a nice 90 degrees the other day. Kaitlyn's car was in the shop for almost two weeks and one of those weeks was the last week of summer college at the community college. So we had to leave the house at 7:30am and
and than back to pick up Melissa and get her to weights at 8:45 than back home for a hour, than back to get Melissa and than out to get Kaitlyn, back home for 45 minutes than take Kaitlyn to work. Four days of that made me crazy. Today we drove to Manhattan for parent's work day at the Kappa Delta house 2 hours to get there, 2 hours of work, 2 hours drive back and than we headed to the back to school bash.







I received this beautiful penny rug mat form my secret sister. I love it, thanks secret sister. I'm not sure why the picture looks like water is on it but it's not.

No comments: