Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mom's Day at Kappa Delta with Kaitlyn















We had another wonderful Mom's day with Kaitlyn. Brunch was served and they had all sorts of goodies, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, and fruit. We than listened to an accapella singing group, they sang a special song to the new house mom, I laughed so hard I was crying. Kaitlyn invited her Grandma so she joined us this year. After the entertainment we had a moms meeting to decide what needed to be worked on with the money from the silent auction--they decided the study rooms needed to be updated and more functional. So after that it was on to the silent auction. The tables were packed with all kind of goodies, I should have taken a picture but didn't. I made the K-State bag above for the silent auction. We won a basket with coffee goodies in it. I also bumped into a mom who I went to Jr high with years ago. Her daughter is a senior so good thing we had a chance to talk this year.


No comments: