Monday, November 12, 2012

Pinned It, Made it Monday





Source: Plain Chicken --Baked Spasanga



We had this wonderful dish the other night, four out of the five who ate it liked it, I will definitely make it again. I did make a few changes and as you can see my picture below looks quite different from the above. I only used a 16oz pkg of spaghetti, less cheese, no cream cheese or half and half, half the amount of meat.
I had cottage cheese so I used that in place of the ricotta.  This is a picture of it half devoured. 


I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home, don't forget to check out the other Pinned It, Made it Monday.


1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Allison,

This sounds (and looks) so good! I'm definitely giving it a try! I love Mexican and Italian dishes best! Thanks for sharing it and your opinion of it. Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday! :)

Have a great evening!

Blessings,
Tammy