Monday, December 3, 2012

Pinned It, Made It! Monday



                                                      Star Ornaments

Simple Quilted Ornaments


                          Source: Fiskars Craft








I have an ornament swap coming up soon with a local parenting forum I'm on.  I need to come up with 4 ornament ideas I started looking through my pinned ornaments, I found a star I pinned but not a tutorial or a pattern. So I looked up star ornaments and found this one. I used Christmas material I had on hand and buttons. I used a star pattern I found in one of my Christmas books.



I'm going to make me up some prim ones with bells and a little grunge. These were fun and easy ornaments to make.    Make sure to check out what everybody is making at Country Girl at Home.





Here's a sneak peek at another set of ornaments. These gingerbread men are soaking in homemade liquid starch. They still need some work done to them.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love these! Thanks for sharing :)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love your start ornaments, Allison. Love the button in the middle!

Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!

Hugs,
Tammy

Laura said...

get out! I made a star ornament for the swap, too. Not that we'll be the only ones, but I feel a little twinsy with you. :) Looking forward to seeing you Friday!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love your stars! It is so much fun to see what others create with their pins.

Unknown said...

Hi Allison, I'm a new follower. I love your star ornies! Thanks for sharing. Stop by and visit sometime:)
Happy Holidays
~Lori