Friday, April 25, 2014

Hello again!! and Spring Tidings Swap pictures

Since my last post-- I had a birthday-- a big birthday! We went to Chicago with the high school band, I'll be posting pictures soon, we had a fun time. Between computer and camera problems, feeling like I had no time to blog, hopefully I'll be back to blogging more.


I signed up for Amy's Spring Tidings Swap and my swap partner was Danice of Homespun Hannah, She sent me this lovely swap package.


A cute patriotic cat doll, sweet bunny, cross stitch pillow tuck, flower, cute box with eggs in it and a bag of potpourri.  Thanks Danice   

5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Allison, Love your swap goodies, that kitty is so sweet. Blessings Francine.

Christine said...

Terrific swap goodies!
And belated birthday wishes!

Danice said...

'So glad that you like the items Allison. It was fun swapping with you :)

Barefoot Primitives said...

Happy belated birthday sweetie! Great swap goodies ;o)
Blessings
Debbie

BumbleBeeLane said...

Sweet lil Kitty. Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see your pics. Blessings! Amy