Thursday, January 22, 2009

There's a saying for Kansas weather if you don't like the weather wait 5 minutes because it changes all the time. I would say you have to wait a lot longer than 5 minutes but it's crazy it snows one day and the next it's all gone, freezing cold one day 60 degrees the next. It's a wonderful 64 degrees this afternoon hard to believe in January.

I haven't done very much crafting lately it seems we're always on the go some weeks are busier than others. I really would like to stay home a few more days just to get something accomplished.

Today we had our preschool coop and than afterwards we went to a going back to work/mourning SAHM no longer party for a friend. Someday that day will come to me and it puts me in a cold sweat. I would love to find something creative to do and get paid for it. The thought of going back to corporate America is something I never want to do again. I worked at a bank for fourteen years as a teller and customer service rep. I enjoyed the customer interaction most of the time and had a lot of fun, but there were things I didn't like.

No comments: