Friday, September 4, 2009


I copied this fall favorites list from Ruth who is one of my partner's in a fall swap.

Favorite Smell - Fall has a wonderful smell it's a mixture of a few things- wood burning,leaves. My favorite fall scents are anything apple, cinnamon, pumpkin and always chocolate.

Favorite Food - in the fall I like to eat hearty soups but year round Mexican is my favorite.

Favorite Fall Color - I love browns, orange, yellows and red for fall decorating, year round my favorites are browns and greens

Favorite Drink - Apple cider hot or cold in the fall. I love Mocha lattes all the time.

Favorite Treat - Carmel apples, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie in the fall. All time favorite is fudge with nuts.


Favorite Place To Go - Pumpkin patch, Red Barn farm, Ren Fest and other fall events

Favorite Candy - Dark chocolate, dark chocolate espresso candy

Favorite Clothing To Wear - Jeans and long sleeve t-shirts

Favorite Outdoor Activity- Fall hikes but my allergies don't let me enjoy fall as much as I'd like too.

Favorite Football Team - Kansas City Chiefs

Favorite Fall Holiday - Thanksgiving

Favorite Haunted Place - None

Favorite Food At Thanksgiving - Everything especially pie

Favorite pie - Chocolate

Favorite Fall Hobby - sewing and watching the leaves fall


Favorite Fall Memory - Playing in leaves, carving pumpkins, trick or treating, Turner Day Parade


Favorite Fall Sight - I love the mums and watching the leaves as they change colors and fall down.

Overall Favorite Thing About Fall - I love the crispness in the air and seeing all the fall foliage.

Overall Favorite Season - AUTUMN -It is just beautiful!!

No comments: