Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



We had a wonderful day at my in-laws for New Years day. KC Strip steak and hot boiled shrimp have become a tradition that we all look forward too. I forgot my camera to get pictures but wanted to post some random pictures recently taken.




The wonderful things a three year old adds to the tree (a Furby) and about ten ornaments in the same spot.



I've always admired Fiesta dinnerware and a friend was showing me her collection, she said she received most of hers as Christmas and birthday presents. Two Christmas ago I received Peacock and Scarlet and this Christmas Sunflower, Tangerine and Chocolate were under the tree. Don't they have a pretty harvest look all together?






Kaitlyn made this apron in her sewing class. I'm glad she gave it to me for Christmas since I had the Michael Miller Christmas material in my stash. The pattern she used was from A is for Apron.



My Christmas cards I mailed out on New Years Eve!

No comments: