Sunday, May 22, 2011

Friendship Swap

I signed up for the Friendship Swap on Tricia's blog awhile back and received my box from Margie at Hungry Hook Primitives yesterday. She packed the box full of prim patriotic goodies. I was hoping she would make me a hooked item and she did. Isn't this a wonderful prim hanging, it's my first one!!






She also included two prim boxes, they were inside this cute basket. My 5 year old quickly left with the basket and filled it up with her stuff. That girl moves fast. Margie also sent two framed pictures, a star and three pillow tucks that say Life, Liberty and Happiness. Emailing Margie we found out we both are married to Jim's, we each have a daughter named Kaitlyn, we enjoy reading mysteries and Katie Fforde books, and of course love prims. I would really love to try my hand at rug hooking in the future, it seems like I have so many crafts I already do and quite a few unfinished projects, that I can't bring myself to start a new craft....yet. :-) Margie thanks so much for swapping with me.





This is what I sent Margie for the Friendship swap.



Melissa before the 8th grade awards and dance, Friday night. In the fall she'll be at the high school, it's hard to believe how fast those kids grow up.

1 comment:

Kelly Sime said...

love the converse!