1. If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, what are you looking most forward to on Thursday?
The chocolate pie, and spending time with family. We'll probably play cards after cleaning up from dinner but I think KU is playing so not sure how that will work out for the KU crazies in our family.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving dish is___________.
I have more then one favorite dish--- I love the apple salad I make, it's one my mom use to make. I also love stuffing, I need to make a gluten free one but I haven't yet.
3. Do you ever go through periods of time when you're hooked on one specific food?
4.What's the best stuffing for a turkey?
I tried many different ones but I just use day old bread from Panera (or whatever I have on hand) pour chicken broth with seasonings and spices over my bread let it dry and then make my stuffing adding sauteed celery and onions and everything else.
5.When you were a child were you ever in a Thanksgiving play, pageant, mock pilgrim dinner or anything else to different to celebrate?
Never in a play or pageant but we always had a fun time making Thanksgiving crafts and learning about Thanksgiving. I remember a Brady Bunch sow that did a Thanksgiving play and other movies where they also do something for Thanksgiving.
These are all the chats I've missed from having computer problems.
1. Do you have any special plans for this week?
Enjoying Thanksgiving with family, making ornaments and working on other Christmas presents.
2.What is the most relaxing thing you do?
Read, sew (as long as I'm not ripping stitches)
3. Have you ever worn a wig? (play, dress-up or for real)
4.Do you have an office or a special place to use your computer?
We have a breakfast nook, that also has my sewing stuff, I need to figure out a way to make the room more workable.
5.What are your favorite kind of socks?
Wool-- I love my wool socks!
1. Have you ever gotten a pet from a rescue?
No- we always have stray cats show up at our door
2.What pumpkin goodies have you had this fall?
Chocolate chip pumpkin oatmeal cookies
3.What are the best and worst rooms in your house?
Good question- no answer
4. If you could have a real"brick and mortar" type business, what would it be?
I would love to have a primitive store, with wonderful smells filled with all sorts of prim goodies and a work room for people to try their hand at making their own. I also think a coffee store would be fun with room for groups to meet and hangout.
5.What's your favorite tropical fruit?
None are my favorite--I'll eat fresh pineapple.
1.Would you rather sit in front of a fireplace with a roaring fire, bubble bath or spend free time on the computer?
If I could combine them it would be a roaring fire on the computer or reading.
2.Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Dark chocolate and if there is none milk chocolate
3. Have you ever tried a recipe from a blog or Pinterest?
Yes all the time! I've found some I really like and also some duds.
4. Do you have a guest room? If not, do you have a spare room that use other than a bedroom( sewing room, office, craft room, etc)
No guest room or spare room
5. Is your hair curly, straight or somewhere in between?