Sunday, January 11, 2015

And so it goes






Preschool in the dress my mom made her!



Colorado

7th Birthday Tea Party with Samantha








18th B-day Tea Party



Friday morning my 23 yr old daughter left Kansas headed to Wisconsin. We've had some cold weather these last few days to help her get into the cold of Madison. We are very excited for her and also sad, instead of being away at K-State a two hour drive she'll be eight hours away. She'll be working at Land's End. I know I've said this before but it so true "The days are long but the years are short". We were a mess when she left for college but we knew she'd be home for the summer and winter break. I feel like a big baby crying every so often knowing she won't be home for the summer, I'm sure everyday it will get easier (I hope so).I know I'm not the only one missing their child when they move away. How do you do it?

With kids/sisters, it seem everybody is complaining about something the other one is doing? So when that's not happening it makes your heart happy. Over the holidays we were driving home and all the girls were singing along to the Christmas songs on the radio.




1 comment:

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm never good with goodbyes either. Big hugs sent your way friend!♥♥♥~Amy