Thursday, January 22, 2015

It's beginning to look like Valentine's Day!



I made this last year, with muslin and paint. I added the crow which was from a swap. I still think it needs something else.  



This sweet stitchery was from another swap. I made the heart in front.


Bowl of hearts some I made and others from swaps.



This sifter was from my Christmas swap with Jessica. I replace all the Christmas stuff with hearts.



This stump doll was from Jessica too, I moved the candy cane around to the back.



This stitchery was from another swap, I think it was from Cynthia.
 


I stitched this one up.



These two were from two different swaps.

Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Blessings in the Country said...

Great decorating! Love the stitchery and all the handmade hearts.

You don't have to keep the candy cane with the doll if you don't want to! I got a sifter for myself too and will be changing it out with the seasons. (I love your sifter, wish I could have kept it. LOL. Keeping my eye out for another with that grey patina.)

Blessings~ Jessica

Primitive Stars said...

Such beautiful hearts, love the stitcherys too.Blessings Francine.