Thursday, February 12, 2009

I joined Aunt Pitty Pat's Apron swap and used this tutorial for the one hour apron for my swap partner. I've had these cute fabric baskets on my list for awhile so I also made her one and a patchwork heart coaster.



The picture isn't the greatest but check out my swap partner's blog for a better picture.


This is the fabric basket and coaster.


This is the apron I received,it's really cute and I love it. She also sent a Cooking Light magazine and a chocolate chip cookie mix and blueberry muffin mix.



I signed up for the spring doll quilt swap on Sewing Mama's. I know what I'm making I just need to get started.




I started this quilt about three years ago for Jaime. I need to rip out some free motion quilting that I did and start over. I really like the cowgirl material and the bandanna print, I wasn't wild about the horses but it was what she wanted. The pattern is the Turning Twenty I copied it from one that use to hang at the local JoAnn's. What I didn't realize at the time it was called Turning Twenty because you turn the squares but I didn't want the horses and cowgirls sideways and upside down. Oh well you live and learn. I saw this cute quilt using the same cowgirl print on this blog.

1 comment:

kira said...

Darling apron & I love your version of the cowgirl blanket! :)