Tuesday, February 10, 2009




Today we celebrated the Valentine's classroom parties at school, the girls are out Wednesday,Thursday and Friday for parent-teacher conferences and teacher work day.

This is what we did in Jaime's class- I brought graham crackers, frosting and sprinkles and the kids had fun decorating. I made a heart tic-tac-toe and brought three beans bags, they also played guess how many candy hearts in the jar. I bought 4 bags of the conversation hearts to do a relay game but nixed that for the tic-tac-toe game. Now I need to find someone who likes those things. I left her class to run to the other end of the school for part of Melissa's party, this is her last year in grade school and her last party. It's amazing how tall those kids have grown. For most of the moms that help with the 6th grade parties this is their last child at the grade school and bittersweet. We have two more to get through grade school so I'll be there for a long time. :-)



No comments: