Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm in a cooking club with my parenting group. This last month we didn't have one, one friend just had a baby and everybody else decided to take the month off. I didn't realize how much I would miss it. So today I went to the store and came home and started cooking meals for my freezer since apparently I haven't done a good job lately with dinner. In the freezer:

Garlic Lime Chicken Thighs- we'll cook on the grill
Garlic Lemon Chicken- I'll serve with rice and broccoli on the side
Raging garlic stir fry

I also made Sassy Sloppy Joe's from Don't panic Dinner's in the Freezer.
Still to make Meat Lover's Casserole, 3 different meatball recipes, hamburger patties. Now all I'll have to decide is what should I pull out of the freezer.


Sleep seems exclusive when you want it. The other night I stayed up till Kaitlyn made it home from the prom about 1:00. So the next night I went to bed early, at 9:45 I hear a voice "Mom are you going to take a shower?" "No, does it look like it?"
Than about 11:00 Jim comes to bed talking about something, I roll over and felt something sharp. A needle was sticking up in the bed after finding it and removing it, I try to fall back to sleep an hour later I'm asleep. The next day I was tired and laid down with Amy when she took a nap, 15 minutes later the phone rings, at least it was a friend and not a sales call. So last night I again head to bed early sound asleep at 9:30, 10:30 "Mom have you seen my swimsuit?" "I need it for the swim meet" "No, I haven't seen it." Back to sleep, 11:30 Jim again talking about something he found on the Internet. I JUST WANT TO SLEEP. Back to sleep and the cats woke me up. I laid there for the next three hours on and off. I read an article I think by Dr. Mercola or someone saying the more you say your tired it makes you tired and I think that is entirely true.
What will tonight hold..................................

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hey Allison, just wanted to say hi. You are my swap partner for the Annie Swap. Wanted to know if you have any color choices or favorites I can add to make her more special. Take care!