Sunday, October 24, 2010

Brithdays, Anniversary and another Birthday

Well September zoomed by pretty fast and now October is almost over. Jaime turned 10 on September 12 and Kaitlyn turned 19 on the 13th of September. Melissa and Jaime spent the weekend at the Omaha Zoo with Grandpa and Grandma. We drove to Manhattan with Amy to take Kaitlyn out for her birthday. We ate at Famous Dave's and had a nice day with Kaitlyn.





Somewhere in the month of October we went to the Renaissance Festival. We all had a fun time. Amy wasn't too sure about the swing the first couple of times around but soon was smiling.



Jaime had a craft and tie-dye party at our house.

Jaime's party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She always has crazy eye pictures, I need to make an album of all of them.
Kaitlyn came home last weekend and we celebrated at the grandparents house.

Jim and I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary on October 21st and than his 49th birthday was the 22nd.



On the 23rd it was the 5th year since my mom passed away. I was wondering what had happened to my mom's big crock that I had. The next day my MIL said "You need to get your mom's crock out of the shed before it breaks". We had a fire seven years ago and apparently it has been in the shed all that time. I thought it was neat that I was thinking of my mom and her crock and the next day I have it.

No comments: