Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Deadlines


I seem to always find myself finishing up on swap deadline days. Always planning on starting early and mailing days before it's due, somehow my thinking and reality aren't always on the same wave length. I do plan ahead on what I'm making and make changes. Somehow I ended up with 3 swaps due the same week. The spring prim swap on Prim Pals was due in the mail today and I made it, I had one project all the way done another just needing a frame idea and than two I started and finished right before mailing.

Tomorrow my local AP group is having an activity bag swap for our kiddos. Yes again I have somewhat started and will be finishing up tonight.

Friday the Easter Mug/Rug swap I signed up for on Aunt Pitty Pat's blog will be in the mail. Again somewhat started and Thursday I will be working on this most of the day.

Should I mention next week when the secret sister swap that Char's hosting each month till November is due?

No comments: