Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm trying to do better about posting so I thought I'd share what I made for the two swaps I mailed out last week.
This was my Easter Rug Mug swap that APP hosted and it was sent to Cheryl. I made a rag mug rug with an bunny on top.





This one was sent to Debbie. I started out using a Lillie Mae flower pattern and than winged it till I was happy with the look, the cat was from Snugglebug Prims, of course I never seem to follow instructions so this is how my Fred the cat came out. Debbie didn't like real grungy so he's a little light. In the corner are some clothespins wrapped with grungy material strips.

The line under all my links is driving me crazy, I changed the Html a couple years ago when I added my background and changed the colors, now I'm trying to follow directions to remove that but can't find the right spot, hopefully soon.

No comments: