Friday, March 25, 2011

Yesterday was my birthday, three years away from fifty now. Yikes! Kaitlyn, Amy and I had Chinese food for lunch. Kaitlyn has been wanting to get Chinese from her favorite place and said she would buy her lunch and could I buy mine. I told her she should have said "Mom I want to buy your lunch for your birthday but could you buy mine." She said that's what I meant. ;-) Last night we had 50 cent tacos with Jim's parents and all our girls. The tacos at Danny's are wonderful and we love the sauce. We had a nice time and Amy stayed in her seat, I think mostly because she couldn't get out, the seats were squished together. She likes to get up and move around after she eats and this place was busy so I'm glad she didn't.

I spent this morning finishing up my secret sister swap. I wasn't sure I would get it mailed today but I did. I was out of packing tape and had to run a few errands but I was able to get back home and wrap everything up and head to the post office. Yay.

Last year I had a giveaway on my birthday, I meant to do that again. So keep your eye out for an upcoming giveaway.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So glad you had a nice day for your birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

*hugs*
Debbie K