Monday, December 5, 2011

Annual Ornament Swap




Friday was the 6th annual ornament swap with my friends from our local Attachment Parenting group. I didn't get a picture of the tables when all the ornaments were out. We had a big swap, 5 groups of 10-11 and than 1 group of 3. I look forward to this swap every year, some of the moms I see more then others since we are spread out all over the Kansas City area, so it's great to see everybody.

I made these paper tag ornaments for group#4

group#5 were the pinwheels

Group #6 only had 3 total in it so I made the stockings.

group #2 --Snowman hats. I used the pattern from Debbie's snowman freebie over at
Barefoot Primitives.
Here is a picture of all the ornaments I went home with, I think I'm missing a couple.




We also had a mama swap and these are the goodies that was swapped. Missing is the jar of truffles that was devoured long before this picture was taken from Jaime. Sarah made the hand scrub, hand warmers -Tracy, flower pin-Abby, Angeliina made the felted bowl and the hot pad handles were made by me but didn't go with this swap, I made oatmeal soap balls and a chenille/flannel wash cloth. The hot pad handles were from another swap.

No comments: