Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!



We had a Merry Christmas, I was lacking on the picture taking. Amy was so excited opening presents I should have made a video and would have if I knew how she was going to act. She looooved every present and jumped up and down while opening the presents. I told the older girls they needed to do the same but they didn't. I'll have to get a better picture of Jaime's angry bird hat she loved it.



Here are some pictures from earlier in the month. Our Girl Scout troop went to Union Station/ Science City. We toured the Santa Express, saw Santa and than spent a couple hours playing at Science City.













Four of my daughters with Santa.



Here are the goodies I received in the Secret Santa Stocking swap on Prim Pals. Michele sent me all these wonderful goodies. Thanks Michele.



My last swap package from my secret sister swap, she wrote her name on the package and I think this is her blog. Thank you Cassie it's been nice looking forward to a swap package each month. I love this candle mat! Thank you !

No comments: