Monday, October 15, 2012

Pinned it, Made it Monday



The pin I made today is one that I pinned a long time ago, when I pulled my Halloween decorations out I grabbed this old trick or treat pumpkin and some Christmas lights. I couldn't find the branches in our yard, but yesterday while picking up walnuts at my in-laws, I found two on the burn pile.

Here is the link to the original: Tammy at A Primitive Place blogged about it last year here. I still have crows to add to the tree branches. My 12 yr old asked "Why there was a Christmas Tree on the porch?" Whatever kid!  

  

I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home. Check out the other posts on Pinned it, Made it Monday!

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's cute, Allison! I can imagine my oldest (Colt) saying something like that to me! I like the idea of the crows on it!

Thanks for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday!

Have a great day, my friend!

Tammy

Unknown said...

Well, lookie there.
Great job on your twig tree.
So cute!
Hugs,
Tam

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

This is a neat idea - I love outdoor lights on anything!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Love this! Great idea.