Friday, October 26, 2012

Thanks Giving Swap

I was surprised when I opened this box, I was expecting another swap and assumed that was what I was opening.I kept pulling packages out and finally stopped and looked at the name and realized it was the Thanks Giving Swap.  Michelle sent me all sorts of goodies.

                                                    




She made the Give Thanks table runner, along with this cute pilgrim couple. Behind the couple is a journal she made and a sweet woolen Christmas stitchery. I'm loving the Halloween towel and the scented pine cones. Thanks Michelle. Your swap package will be mailed out next week.

This swap was hosted by Wendy.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Everything is just beautiful - I love woolie goodies!
Have a lovely weekend!
Christine

Trace4J said...

Wonderful swap
Hugs
Trace



www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Such nice goodies from Michelle-Thanks for joining the Thanks for Giving Swap!

Simple Pleasures said...

I am so glad you liked all your surprises! I sent it out early and am glad I did because I really surprised you. Thanks for being my partner!
xoxo
Michelle

Paula said...

Oh~ those dolls are precious...