We made these swaps for Girl Scout Camp. For the spider we cut the pipe cleaners in fourths and added the bead to the middle and just bent the legs till we liked it. The Daisy swap we used wire and had to move the wire around to get the middle to work for us, in this pin they made bracelets and used lanyard cord.
I also made the delicious recipe that Debbie at The Paper Garden posted last week. I made it almost exact to the original recipe---I did add more garlic because I like it spicier. You can see from the pan everybody loved it. I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home. Make sure you see what everybody else is making.