Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty

I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

Questions

1. What is the one thing you feel is the biggest waste of your time during the average week?
The computer, hands down, but lately I feel I haven't been able to spend as much time as I use to and feel behind?? Crazy :-) 
2.When was the last time you baked a pie?
In February-- I made a wonderful chocolate pie, how do I remember?? I blogged about it. 
3. What do you want to spend more time doing that you aren't right now?
Making things I pinned, getting all my genealogy stuff in order and, and I'm sure there is more on that list. 
4.What do you do with old clothes?
It depends if I like the material and it's still good--I'll save it for a future project, otherwise it's headed to the thrift store or if it's kids clothes-- I'll pass it on to a friend.  
5. If you were having lunch on the porch today, what would you bring for the potluck styled lunch?
Today -- let me think---since it's starting to cool down--first up dessert would be chocolate chip pumpkin oatmeal cookies---layered Mexican dip with tortilla chips-----and hamburger soup.


1 comment:

Patrice said...

Your contributions to lunch sound wonderful!