Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


Questions

1. Did you ever take piano lessons as a child or adult?
Piano is something I always wanted to learn, at my moms house we had an organ with a light up keyboard, I would play around with it and use the lesson books we had. I would someday love to have a piano and take lessons
2. How many times do you eat out a month? Not very often, If I do it's usually lunch with a friend, so I'll say 0-1 times a month. How many times would I like to go out a month?? :-)
3.If you could snap your fingers and change one thing about your appearance, what would that be? (Temporary or permanent)
I think it would be to see the fat in my gut melt away and if I had two snaps I think I would like to never have gray hairs. I wouldn't have to dye it.
4.Do you like looking at art or photography? Do you go to anyplace that displays them?
I like looking at both. Someday I will be able to stroll through museums at my own pace instead of a whirlwind tour chasing after my youngest. Have you ever thought about children drag their feet in places but when you are wanting to look around those feet are moving pretty fast?  Are library usually displays local peoples photography and art.
5.Do you have new things for your fall/winter wardrobe? I don't but if I had a budget for new fall clothes it would include  boots, jeans and fall colored sweaters and shirts. Below are some outfits I've pinned, maybe I'll challenge myself to find similar outfits at the thrift store. I hate the scarves in the top two pictures, I love the boots in all the pictures.

A fashion look from December 2011 featuring Ralph Lauren Blue Label cardigans, Golden Goose sweaters and 7 For All Mankind jeans. Browse and shop related looks.
http://www.polyvore.com/perfect_for_casual_weekend/set?id=41598500


Chunky n' Rustic - Polyvore

http://imgfave.com/view/2634100?r=pin

A fashion look from September 2012 featuring Ralph Lauren Blue Label cardigans, Scoop tops and BKE jeans. Browse and shop related looks.

No comments: