Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

Questions

1. How well do you handle change?
It depends on what it is and what day it is!! :-)  Some things I let roll, others take a little while to adjust too.
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2 Tablespoons PB, coconut oil and a squirt of honey
3. What's your favorite kind of nut?
Cashew, pecan, almond, walnut, peanut, macadamia--- in that order. I love nuts! Baking--pecan is my fave
4.Do you have a pumpkin in your house or yard?
Real? No real ones yet but I have fake ones that need to be brought out for fall decorating
5.Would you like it if I changed the format of these chats? What do you think would be good? Would you enjoy fill in the blanks, one big topic to discuss or something else? 
Fill in the blanks would be good once in awhile.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

I think pecans are the best for baking too. Hope you have a good week!

Breathing In Grace said...

Your breakfast sounds healthy!! The last couple of weeks, I've been trying to count calories....feel off the wagon over the weekend, though and my tummy is paying for it today!! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow on the porch!!! ;-)