Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty

I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

Questions

1. When you pass the salt, do you automatically send the pepper with it?
I don't because I never want the salt, just pass me the pepper. My daughter, Kaitlyn said that you are suppose to pass both if asked for one.

2. How many fingers do you usually type with?
all of them

3.Do you keep interesting coins when you run across them?
I do-- I use to run across them more often, when I worked at a bank.

4. Did you enjoy September, or did it fly by quickly?
Wow --where did September go??? I think I enjoyed a few days but it sure passed fast.

5.If I could__________, I'd get more done everyday?
Stay off the computer!


2 comments:

Christine said...

Ha! Definitely if I stayed away from the computer I'd get more done too!

Patrice said...

I agree, staying off the computer gives me lots of time for other things. The one day this week that I didn't get on, I had a time sensitive email! Murphy's Law!