Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chats



Everyday Ruralty

I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


Questions

1. How many animals do you have?
Too many cats! :-)
2.Have you begun Christmas plans, travel, decorations, crafts, menus, etc?
I've been thinking about Christmas crafts and gifts
3.Do you celebrate harvest season or Halloween?
Both
4. How do you heat your house?
We have a gas furnace, but I'd love to get a wood burning stove and or solar panels.
5.Do you like dishes with white centers or centers with patterns?
I have solid color dishes, but never thought about which I like better.

Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower; But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief, So dawn goes down to day Nothing gold can stay.
     Pinned from Pinterest

1 comment:

Trace4J said...

Morning!
Loved learning about you.
And love the JOY sign.
Woolie Fall Blessings