Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty

I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


Questions

1.Are you doing any crafts or DYI projects now?
I've pulled out four Halloween wall hangings I made years ago, I need to bind them.

2.If I could snap my fingers I would make_____for dinner?
Grilled steak, green beans, baked potatoes, sauteed mushrooms

3.What author would you like to have lunch with? (It doesn't have to be someone alive now. We could use a time machine or something.
Jane Austen

4.I wanted to tell all you folks at chats______________.
Hi, thanks for checking out my blog.

5.__________________has been on my mind a lot lately.
Christmas



1 comment:

Patrice said...

Christmas has been on my mind lately. I feel like I should get ready. Thanksgiving is so late this year that Christmas will seem like it is here in no time. I think lunch with Jane Austen would be fun.