Friday, December 10, 2010

Isn't that kitty cute? He's looking for a home. Our neighborhood has a lot of stray cats running wild and we've had two females cats have kittens in our yard. I talked to No More Homeless Pets and they will fix the mom cats for a small fee and than give them back to us. I think they could both be adoptable but they said we'd have to take them with us. I would keep this little baby if we didn't already have other cats. We call him Fatty McFatty. He has two more siblings also looking for a home.
This is Luke,
and Darth Vader.

This was Princess Leia she was the runt and didn't make it.

Our computer crashed and I already had these pictures saved in this post that was waiting for another picture before I posted it. I'm hoping to get our pictures back but Picasa isn't liking us very much. It won't let me add new pictures either but I'm hoping we get it fixed soon.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those kittens are so cute!

If you can afford to get the moms fixed, I would totally recommend doing it. There are a lot of people out there that trap stray cats and take them in to be spayed and neutered. Then they release them back where they were caught. It gets expensive if you do it often, but it does help with the kitten population.

Sarah said...

Aw, they are adorable! That is sad about the stray cats, and I agree that taking the mommy cats in to be spayed is a really nice thing to do.