Thursday, December 23, 2010

Prim Goodies in the mail





Home for The Holiday Swap ----- Patti outdid herself with this swap, I just kept pulling package after package out and when I had everything laid out I was amazed out all the wonderful Prim Christmas items. My picture isn't that great but you can click and see it closer. Thanks again Patti I had a fun time doing this swap.




I received these wonderful Christmas items in the mail from Shelia. Thank you Shelia!
Jody from Primgal's Primitive Palette sent these wonderful painted ornaments. Thanks Jody!


I made these snack mats from this tutorial at Rhythm of the Home. I've held on to this Japanese storybook material for a couple of years (it was so cute I couldn't decide what to do with it) but I figured these would get used and we could still enjoy the material.

KU laundry bag I made for Melissa for Christmas, using this tutorial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great goodies you received from Jody and Sheila--How sweet!! Glad that you liked everything that I made for you.
patti

Christina said...

Wow, I love the snack mats. Those turned out awesome.

And I am always drooling over your cool swap items. I need to get involved in some swaps!! They always look like so much fun!