Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Christmas in July Swap

Tammy was my swap partner in Wendy's Christmas in July swap.She sent me these wonderful goodies. I love the Santa, he's so cute. She also sent the cute rag doll ornament, candy cane and  notepad.  Thanks Tammy!







This is what I sent Tammy, I just realized we both sent a small red headed doll, too funny.

I'm hoping to post a tutorial for the heart ornament soon (not that you couldn't figure it out on your own). I usually stain with tea but used instant coffee this time and it completely changed the look of the ornament.

4 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Allison,

What great gifts you received! It's so fun getting gifts in the mail. I've done a swap or two and it was fun!

Have a great Wednesday!
Tammy

Christine said...

Love what you two girls made for each other!
Have a fun day!
Christine

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Actually...I was the one who hosted the Christmas in July swap, not Amy - lol.
Love your goodies!

Allison said...

I fixed it Wendy. I realized last night I posted the wrong swap hostess name. Thanks