Monday, August 27, 2012

Pinned It, Made It Monday!









I had the frog material leftover from a blanket I made Melissa years ago. A few months back I signed up to use what I had on hand from my stash or unfinished projects, which~haha~ I failed that mission deadline, but at least in my defense I was also sewing stuff for our DC trip. I did get this done but still had to cut and rag it which I did over the weekend. It's not as big as I wanted but I used up all the frog material I had on hand and added that cream flannel that sticks out right in the middle.  I thought I had pinned the original on Pinterest but I found it in my email folders, I saved it before I joined Pinterest. :-)

    rag quilt strips
This one is from Do It Yourself Divas. Repinned from Pinterest. I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at  Home 

5 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Allison,

I love that fabric and those colors! Your rag quilt turned out so pretty! I just admire folks that sew! Beautiful!

Thanks for participating!

You have a great day!
Tammy

Pendleton Primitives said...

Very pretty! I just love quilts.
~Christina

Christine said...

Great finish! So glad you shared it!
Christine

Laura said...

loving this 'pinned it made it' series!

you are a crafty woman!

Barefoot Primitives said...

Looks great! I really need to get time to start making quilts!
Blessings
Debbie