Monday, January 14, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday





It's that time again for Pinned It, Made It! Monday. I pinned this pin 45 weeks ago and finally made it. A friend gave me a couple pieces of rosemary the other day. I forgot to get a lemon but had an old lime sitting around. I squeezed the juice in the pan with the the vanilla and the rosemary and added water. It smells wonderful even though I don't have slices of lemons in it. I will be growing a rosemary plant this spring and making sure I have lemons on hand next time. If you haven't made this yet, what are you waiting for?? :-) 
I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is also my mom's birthday, she would have been 80 years old. It's hard to believe. Here are some pictures of her when she was younger. I'm not sure what the deal is with the first two pictures, blogger must love me today.

 My mom with her parents.
 My upside down mom!


 At the sewing machine, I remember my mom always sewing something, of course I wasn't born when this picture was taken.



Mom in the middle with her sisters.



No comments: