Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everday Ruralty.



1. What's the best advice anyone has ever gave you?
Tough question--but for me this was one of the most life changing. A co-worker asked me when I was pregnant with my 2nd, if I was going to breastfeed and she shared with me all the wonderful benefits for mom and baby. I am forever grateful to her, breastfeeding made such an impact on my life. I didn't breastfeed my first born, (I had her when I was a teen) and didn't even think about breastfeeding till my co-worker brought it up..  
2. Do you have houseplants?
I have one spider plant that has hanged on for at least 8 years, with our infrequent watering. I use to have a lot more but they slowly died out.
3.Do mosquitoes bother you or leave you alone?
Average
4. What's your favorite charity? If you have one.
We don't usually give out money to charities, but I volunteer with La Leche League and that would be my first choice. I also have helped a couple times at a local charity ran thrift store and our church food pantry.Our Girl Scout Troop has volunteered at Harvesters. In the future I would like to help out at a local animal shelter.
5. Do you like mint? What variety is your favorite?
I had to look at everybody else's answers for this question. I was just thinking mint that you put in tea. Who knew there were so many mints?  I like the mint you put in your tea, peppermint patties are high up on my mint list. I don't really care for candy canes or peppermint candy. I love the lifesaver wintergreen candy.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I agree that beast feeding is so important. Good advice! Peppermint patties are high on my list too!