Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty

I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

1. Bacon or sausage?
Bacon is my first choice--and sausage second. I never eat them for breakfast unless we're out. It's usually BFD.
2.Do you take time to "smell the roses"?
Sometimes------
3.What's your favorite stone fruit?
Peaches
4.What is the thing people notice first about your personality? (quiet--outgoing- polite-- funny-- etc)
I don't know-- I try to be funny.
5.Is there a hobby that you have wanted to do but haven't started yet?
I would love to find time to make wooden prim items and rug hook.
Photobucket
picture from The Pickled Pepper Patch

Picture from .blacksheepwooldesigns.com

I also would like to have bees, haha I'd actually like my husband to be the beekeeper.My ex-stepdad was a beekeeper and we always had honey around growing up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i know of lots of folks that have bees - i wonder what kind of work goes into it? is it pricey & lots of work? i wish you well on your hobbies.

have a good week. ( :

Patrice said...

Peaches are so good. There are a lot of blogs of people who hook rugs.