Monday, July 1, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday





Recycle your old books
This pin is what inspired me. The link isn't working anymore. 


I used a patriotic craft/quilt book--I spray painted it red first, then painted it blue, added the stars and stripes. I used a watered down brown paint to get an aged look but be careful wiping, if you rub too hard it will remove the paint base.

I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home, make sure you check out all the other pinned it, made it projects.


2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I'm in love with this, Allison. You know me and my Americana love....great job! Love it!

Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday with me again!

Have a great week and a Happy 4th!

Blessings,
Tammy

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your book, prim perfect! hugs, Lecia