Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chats



Everyday Ruralty


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


Questions

1. Do you have any type of air cleaner in your home?
   No
2. What do you do with the spare change you accumulate in your car, purse, pockets, etc? 
    Sometimes I throw it in a basket and other times I use it.
3. What's one chore you wish you never had to do again? 
    Wash clothes, not that it's horrible but ugh my laundry room is never empty. I also have a 7 yr old who changes clothes 3 times a day. The dirty get in with the clean and clean in with the dirty
4. Are you outgoing, quiet, shy, reserved or the life of the party?
   It depends on who I'm with and where I'm at. I can be outgoing, quiet and reserved. Every once and   awhile I can be the life of the party
.5. Have you understood your parents more as you've gotten older? 
     I've understood my mom more on some things.



1 comment:

Patrice said...

Laundry seems like it is never done! Have a good weekend. :)