Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Chats


Everyday Ruralty


I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.

Questions

1. My oldest daughter has returned to college for her second year. Can I get you to give her some good wishes here? Study hard and have fun! My daughter started her senior yr of college this month. I tell her not to have too much fun.

2.Summer is about to move on, what will you miss the most? And the least? I'll miss the daylight till 8:30 or later. I love the sunshine but not the hot days in the 90's luckily this summer we haven't had as many.  

3.Are you currently working on any craft, sewing, DIY home or any other creative project? I'm always working on something and have a bad habit of starting something else before the first project is finished.

4.If  you could have any treatment at a spa for free, what would it be? I've never been to a spa so I'm not sure what all they offer, so I'd say give me the works.

5.What's your favorite kind of pasta? Pasta dishes--- I love chicken Alfredo, lasagna, and a many more. I try to use brown rice pasta, but will occasionally eat whatever is on hand.  

.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I like the same pasta dishes you do. I agree- telling a child at college not to have too much fun. :)bledRe 56