Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas





May you and your family have a Merry Christmas!


We ended up being snowed in last night. It was 16 degrees and it felt like 1 degree. Sleet starting coming down later afternoon and than it turned to snow. My in-laws have a steep driveway and it was icy, so we would have had to park at the bottom and walk up. With Melissa just getting out of the hospital last Saturday we didn't want to take the chance of her falling and hurting herself. We were all pretty disappointed but the sun is out today and we should be able to get over there for a late Christmas dinner.

I pulled out a frozen breakfast casserole I had made earlier in the week, cooking it from the frozen state took forever. I found this recipe for Fastest Cinnamon Buns everybody liked it.




My brother and me, maybe 1967. My mom made the stuffed dogs for us.



Before my mom married my step-dad we would always celebrate Christmas at my Grandpa and Grandma Rinehart's house. It was a lot of fun with all the aunts, uncles and the best part was the cousins.

No comments: