Thursday, December 24, 2009






Our church had Carols, Candles, Cookies and Santa last week. Jaime and Amy were singing, well Jaime was singing, Amy was just having fun.



A picture with Santa with a hooky thing right in the middle.





Today was spent baking cookies and trying to finish up a few Christmas presents.
On the list for today was

Cinnamon Toast white chocolate pretzels

Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
also made were nut crescents, peanut butter balls and a cheese ball.

Peanut Butter Fudge
Puppy Chow, fudge and Chocolate Peppermint bark were all made the day before.

This is the second time I've made the peppermint bark and both times I screwed up by putting all the white chocolate on the bottom instead of half of it, maybe next year I'll get it right.

I wanted to make these but I don't think it's happening today but hopefully soon.

No comments: