Saturday, December 12, 2009

The stocking were hung!



The stockings are hung, the tree is decorated at a 3 year old level, and a few hung at Jaime's arm length. I've been reading all my favorite prim blogs and looking at all their beautiful trees and all the other prim goodies everybody has decorating thei homes. With Melissa in the hospital and spending most of the day with her I haven't decorated as much this year. Before Amy was born I would have one big tree and than a smaller one and than 2 or 3 table top trees. This year so far it's just one tree. I took the one I usually have in the kitchen to the hospital so Melissa can have a little cheer. I'll have to take a picture of my beautiful tree soon.
;-)







This is part of what I sent to my swap partner in the Old Fashion Christmas swap. I did not send the cat leg in the last picture!

No comments: