Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chats



Everyday Ruralty



I'm linking up with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty.


1. When you were a child, what age did you think was "OLD"?
 30--- I also planned to not have any children after I turned 30, ha ha that didn't work out since I had 2 in my 30's and 1 in my 40's, along with my other 2.

2. How often do you have dessert?
Usually on Sundays when we go to my in-laws. Depending on what we have at home once or twice a week. How often do I eat chocolate candy? That is another question but not as often as I use too.

3. What's your favorite kind of exercise?
I enjoy walking but I also like working out with Denise Austin.

4.Do you watch movies on TV, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online?
Most of the time it's movies from the library, we also have some of my favorite Jane Austen dvr'd and a collection of other favorite movies we own.

5. Tell me something from your grandmother's or grandfather's house? I'm thinking something you saw all the time like a picture, clock, statue, teapot or something that was always there.
 I can't imagine my grandmas house without her trusty treadle sewing machine, and the big round kitchen table that seated 8-10 people. My grandparents also had a clocked that chimed-- I remember laying in bed and counting the chimes.


2 comments:

Patrice said...

Great childhood memories! I am a huge fan of Jane Austen movies. I also like other British Historical movies- Elizabeth Gaskill,Dickens, etc. I have watched many of them enough times that they feel like family. Have a good week!

Tiffany said...

Thats alot of seating :-)