Thursday, December 4, 2008

A late Birthday post








Melissa turned 12 in November. Her Aunt Julie made her cake if you have any Webkinz fans in your house you probably recognized the Wheel of Wow cake this was the party at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She also celebrated with her friends at our house the day before with a Clue party she planned everything based on the game. They had a fun time. We made a cookie cake and I made the frosting and she added peppermint extract instead of almond while I was out of the room and frosted it before I got back. It tasted horrible and it was ten minutes before the party, so the girls scrapped the frosting off. One girl said it tasted like toothpaste at the dentist. I have no pictures of that party because Kaitlyn had a Cheer competition the same day. I couldn't talk Melissa out of changing the date because two of her friends would be out of town the following week.




No comments: