Thursday, December 11, 2008

School Christmas Programs









Our grade school had to split the grades in half for the Christmas program. Jaime's was last week and Melissa was tonight. I missed Melissa's program Amy threw up right before we left. She had a pecan shell in her mouth, ate part of it and that was why she got sick, because 10 minutes after they left she was running around.
Melissa was in a short skit after they sang. The pictures aren't the best and completely out of order.

I remember one Christmas program we did I was either in 1st or 2nd grade. They had the program at a local high school so all the grades performed. Our grade did "Here comes Suzy Snowflake" the girls had white ponchos with silver trim around the edges. I have no idea what the boys wore. I loved that song and never heard it again until about five years ago.

No comments: