Thursday, December 11, 2008


What else more swap items, this is the doll quilt I received isn't it cute. She made it on her embroidery machine and



this is the one I made for my partner and threw in a snowman ornament and chocolate since I was running behind.




I made these Raggedy Annie ornaments last year, I'm not sure if I like the hair made with fleece I'm hoping to make one with yarn and see which one I like better.



Jaime went to Outback Steakhouse yesterday with a group of kids from her school they had a tour of the restaurant and than ate lunch. Her class went to The Suessical at Crown Center, she enjoyed it so much she wants to go back and see it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I think you asked me about the ornament earlier, I'm so sorry I didn't answer. I did make it, it's handsewn so it'll probably fall apart several Christmas' from now! (Maybe not!) The trunk of the tree is stuffed with cloves. I just love the way cloves smell, reminds me of Christmas! I wish you would've sent some of your grungy ornaments, but you sent so much there's no way I could ever be happier! Thanks again!