Monday, March 25, 2013

Pinned It, Made It! Monday

Prim Rag Easter Eggs



I tore my material in small strips and used Modge Podge ( I couldn't find the glue) to keep the ends from coming loose. On these eggs I painted on a slight grunge mix, they are for a swap and my partner doesn't like real grungy. When I've made them before I've soaked the strips in a coffee grunge mix to make them darker.

Here are a few egg tutorials: Oodlekadoodle Primitives has the one closest to what I did -- I tore my material instead of cutting like she did in this tutorial.
This one is from V and Co. and she uses a different technique.
  Lola Nova has a tutorial for a cloth egg. 
White Sheep Farm  has a primitive brown Easter egg tutorial. 
Homespun Hugs and Calico Kisses --Primitive Easter Egg Tutorial

So many tutorials never enough time!


I'm linking up with Tammy at Country Girl at Home!

Don't forget to check out my giveaway on my March 24th post.


1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

I love these, Allison! I love that they're not hard to make! Yours turned out cute!

Thank you for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday with me. You're always so faithful. I really do appreciate you, my friend!

Hugs,
Tammy